Article 22.2º of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI) establishes that data storage and recovery devices may be used in terminal equipment of the recipients, provided that they have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and complete information about its use, in particular, about the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations of a personal nature. In this regard, cookies may be placed on your computer.
In the event that obtaining consent is mandatory, the layered information mechanism has been chosen.
1. ¿ What are cookies?
These are small files that store and retrieve information when the user browses. In general, these technologies can serve very different purposes, such as, for example, remembering you as a user, obtaining information about browsing habits, personalizing the way the content is displayed or simply allowing the browsing options chosen by the user. You can delete cookies by selecting the option that your browser has for this purpose. At any time you can delete all cookies using the option for the purpose of your browser.
2. Identification of the types of cookies used and purposes:
|_ga||.talentfyglobal.com||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||2 years|
|_gid||.talentfyglobal.com||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visted in an anonymous form.||1 day|
|_gat_gtag_UA_166325683_1||.talentfyglobal.com||Analytics||No description||1 minute|
|pll_language||www.talentfyglobal.com||Functional||This cookie is set by Polylang plugin for WordPress powered websites. The cookie stores the language code of the last browsed page.||1 year|
- a) Own cookies: during the session.
- b) Third-party cookies, for the duration, and are managed by the third party.
Assignees: they are not foreseen
Legal basis: consent.
3. Cookies guide:
Cookies excepted from information and consent: there would be those whose purpose is:
- “User input” cookies
- User authentication or identification cookies (session only)
- User security cookies
- Media player session cookies
- Session cookies to balance load
- User interface customization cookies
- Complement cookies (plug-in) to exchange social content, when the user has decided to keep the session open.
Classification of cookies subject to information and consent, according to a report from the Spanish Data Protection Agency:
3.1. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
– Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies if the third party uses them for its own purposes. .
Keep in mind that, if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself..
3.2. Types of cookies according to the period of time that they remain activated in the user’s terminal:
– Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page, to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion and disappear at the end of the session.
– Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years. For a cookie to be exempt from the duty of informed consent, its expiration must be related to its purpose.
3.3. Types of cookies according to their purpose:
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound, share content through social networks or that allow the management of advertising spaces that the editor has included on the web (without collecting information from users for different purposes). These cookies are exempt from consent when they allow the service requested by the user to be provided. But if these cookies are also used for non-exempt purposes (for example, for behavioral advertising purposes), they will be subject to the obligation of information and consent.
– Preference or customization cookies: They are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc. If it is the user who chooses these characteristics (for example, if he selects the language of a website, by clicking on the icon of the flag of the corresponding country), cookies will be exempt from consent as they are considered a service expressly requested by the user and this as long as the cookies exclusively obey the selected purpose.
– Analysis or measurement cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service. They are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, and, despite the low probability that they represent a risk to the privacy of users as long as they are first-party cookies, it should be possible for users to oppose their treatment or express their refusal.
– Advertising or behavioral cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown. They store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing to show a specific profile of the observed user to show advertising based on said profile..
3.4. You can consult all the cookies used and you can allow, block, revoke your consent or delete the cookies installed on your computer and your browsing data by configuring the browser options you use. Keep in mind that, if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from your browser options. For more information click on the link that corresponds to your browser:
Safari para IOS: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
Cookies Flash Player: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/es/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
Some third parties facilitate this rejection through the following links:
Opt-out de Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=None
Opt-out de Doubleclick: http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin
Opt-out de Cookies flash: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/es/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
Select the option “Delete all sites” or select the specific website you want to delete and “Delete Website”.
However, keep in mind that, if you decide to configure your browser to reject Cookies from this website, we will not be able to keep your preferences if they are necessary to provide the service, and some pages may not be available.